How many times have you been there? It’s about ten seconds to midnight, December 31st, wherever you are in the world. Maybe you have a glass of champagne in your hand? Perhaps you have your arm around someone special in your life? Maybe you’re surrounded by friends at a swanky party? Maybe you’re somewhere alone, just taking space to welcome the coming of the New Year? As the countdown begins; ”5…4…3…2…” you suddenly think, “Oh shit…what do I actually envision this year being like for me? For my business? My health? My relationships? For my own growth and development? Oh shit!”
As the clock strikes midnight, maybe you’ve experienced the sinking feeling that you’ve missed another opportunity to envision and create the impact you desire to make in the world. That can be a disappointing feeling, for sure, but hey, there’s always “next year”! 😉
Personally, I’ve been there more times than I care to admit. And while I’ve certainly made New Year’s resolutions in the past (some of which have stuck and others not), it wasn’t until I took conscious and intentional time to map out my vision for the coming seasons of my life, that I really began to experience true clarity, alignment, flow and consistent growth. When I finally looked at my WHOLE life – my spiritual practice, my mental and emotional health, my physical well-being and my relationships – and crafted a clearly articulated vision that was closely aligned with my personal values, that I felt supported and resourced in ways I never thought possible.
It’s been said a few different ways by a few different people, but truly no one ever plans to fail…they often just fail to plan. Again, I’ve been there. And frankly, I’ve been moving away from seeing any experience in my life as a “failure”. But rather, an opportunity for growth and deeper learning. Additionally, I’ve found that when I make important commitments to myself and surround myself with trusted individuals to hold me accountable and in integrity, the growth and learning is catalyzed exponentially.
That’s the promise of Embodied Vision 2024 – to provide the guidance and support necessary to craft a whole life vision for the coming year that is closely aligned with your core values. One that offers a durable and accessible framework for building and achieving important milestones along the way.
This isn’t a journey you will take alone. Other like-minded individuals, all committed to steering the ship of their lives towards “True North”, will join in to provide wisdom, support and accountability to help sharpen and refine your vision. You’ll also be supported by coach, mentor, guide and facilitator, Weston McWhorter, who will be teaching the core tenets of Embodied Vision, leading weekly group meetings over Zoom and providing individual support as necessary. This experience will help you come away feeling clear, confident, aligned and supported as you prepare to move into 2024 with purpose.
During this 6-week container, you’ll be asked to carefully consider all the areas of your life that need some attention, and to build a vision that serves the highest version of yourself. Additionally, doing so in the company of other conscious and committed individuals will serve to inspire and catalyze your own growth as well as the growth of the other participants. So if you’re ready to move away from “resolutions” and towards a resolute pursuit of your unique vision for life, make the commitment to yourself and join us for Embodied Vision 2024.
Who Is This For?
This experience is ideal for you if you:
- Are anticipating substantial life transitions in the coming year (graduation, career change, retirement, marriage, starting business, children) and want to establish a clearly articulated vision to guide you;
- Have had difficulty organizing a long range program for personal growth;
- Feel a little out of balance in your life in the areas of spirituality, mental/emotional health, physical health and/or relational health;
- Are in a position of leadership within an organization (or family) and desire to lead from a place of clear, heart-centered vision;
- Are looking for support, accountability and camaraderie from other growth-minded individuals;
- Desire a tangible and durable framework for personal growth and expansion.
At the end of this experience you will:
- Clarify core values and understand their importance to your vision;
- Articulate and define your vision as it relates to body, heart, mind and Spirit;
- Expand your leadership capacity;
- Define steps necessary for embodying and integrating your vision into your life;
- Receive accountability for your defined vision;
- So much more!
I’m thrilled and humbled to offer this experience as a means of supporting your vision for the coming year! Let’s make it the most meaningful, impactful and EMBODIED year of your life!
Need a little more clarification or have questions about Embodied Vision 2024? I created a special 15-minute calendar link you can use to grab some time for us to drop in. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!
(Paid In Full Upon Registration)
~ or ~
3 installments of $265 (includes service fee)
- Six 1-hour group Zoom calls (6pm EST on Mondays beginning November 13, 2023);
- Embodied Vision 2024 guidebook and materials;
- 1:1 support and guidance from Weston as necessary (via Telegram chat or 15-minute check-ins);
- Space is limited, and we kickoff soon!
Embodied Vision 2024
Ready to make the commitment to the greatest version of yourself?
ENROLLMENT FOR 2023 IS NOW CLOSED.